Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day!

We have had such a fun weekend!! Keith and I got to go out to dinner with my old friends Friday night as the lovely little ones slept over at Memol and Beepol's house. We started dinner at 7pm and ended at 11pm! There is just nothing better to me than laughing and catching up with your friends lives and hearing their new "stories" and not having to worry about time or babysitters!! Yesterday, we got to see lots of our old friends at the same time at Chris and Lori's Memorial Day Party!! I love, love, love that Keith has a whole batch of wonderful guys that have married amazing women and have brought us all together into one big happy "brotherhood"!!!! I love these families - yes, we are all families now and that just reminds me how long we have all been friends. (I am saying nothing about age here people!) The kids all had fun too - squirting eachother with spring water and mud, jumping on the trampoline, sliding down the big blow up slide, and coming for periodic hugs. I got lots of gorgeous pictures of my friends and their families - I love that!
Tonight we were going to another party but it was canceled until next weekend - oh darn, another weekend party (!!) Then we decided to cook out and invite friends over but both of us were at a loss as to whom to invite since I just got to spend lots of time with one of my best friends and Keith and I got to hang out with our old crowd last night! I said, "Everyone that I want to see, I got to see and I couldn't be happier!" Keith just laughed and said, "Let's go to W.W. Cousins then!" Of course, this is Riley and Quinn's Favorite place and they call it WWW. Cousins - very cute! So, off we go for burgers and I don't have to cook - Again!! What a great weekend!

1 comment:

Amanda Profumo said...

Kelly! Love this post! Your pics are awesome! Can't wait to see the whole collection! See you soon!

music