Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Junior Prom

Wow! So my beautiful first-born had her Junior Prom this weekend and she was absolutely stunning!! She had gotten her hair and nails done and had found an amazing dress. Her beau rented a white tux and I was thinking, "huh?? White tux?!!" but he actually pulled it off! They looked great together. (Of course, who wouldn't look great next to this beauty!!!) (And Zach is pretty cute himself - poor kid, I give him so much grief I have to make sure he knows that I do like him!) They had a great time and once the stress of getting it all together was over, they relaxed and had FUN! Way to go kids! I love that you are two very responsible young adults. Thank you for not making me worry because I can trust you to make good choices (which you showed me AGAIN this weekend)!!

1 comment:

Amanda Profumo said...

Cassidy looked stunning! She is so pretty...
My date wore a white tux to senior prom, and he actually pulled it off too!

music