Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Clothes!

Oh I just love new clothes!!! I love yellow and green!! They are my favorite colors and i love when i find them in the right shade to wear!! I am so excited to get new clothes! I just wanted a couple of new t-shirts because mine are 2 and 3 years old. (yes, really) I hate to shop. As a matter of fact, I started trying things on and the first few items were Waaaayyyyy wrong for me so I got frustrated. (yes, I do that quite quickly when it comes to shopping) I almost just said, "Forget it!!" and left the store but I thought, "So, what do I have to go home to? The same tshirts I have been wearing the heck out of for the past two years??!! Just get it over with!" So I stuck it out and I am so glad I did because then things started fitting right and being the right color! yea!! And, I found 2 yellow shirts I love and a green one. (I love green but with the red tint to my hair and skin, it doesn't always agree with me :() I am set for spring, summer and fall!! So excited and comfy! Here is a pix of me in my new yellow shirt and camo capris.

2 comments:

Amanda Profumo said...

LOVE that yellow shirt! Where did you find it? Yellow is my new favorite color this spring/summer! You look super cute!

Sweetie said...

I got the yellow shirt at Macy's in the JR. department!

music