Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Reader

This kid has had his nose in a book since he was 7. He loves to read!! I am so happy all of my kids love reading!! I love that Quinn can read history, politics, fiction, science-fiction, etc. and never get bored! He is 10 now and I am wondering when To Kill a Mockingbird (my favorite book) would be appropriate for him. ??? He read Bridge To Terebithia at 9 and it made him cry. (don't tell anyone!!) I don't know about boy minds but I want to give it to him when he will LOVE the book. Maybe I will wait a little longer. :)
I am personally reading the book, "A Prayer for Owen Meany". It is my cousins favorite book and told me I should read it. It is definately a boy book and i am nearing the end and still wondering WHERE it is going. (Quinn will have to wait for at least his 12th year for this one). I will let you know what I think of it once I find out how it ends...

No comments:

music