Saturday, August 16, 2008

Blueberry Pickin'

One of the most fun days this summer was spent with my pal Becky, her kids and my own favorite Bubble Gum Girl. We went across the river to pick BLUEBERRIES! We all had so much fun. First off, we all rode in one van together so we got to talk and laugh which was wonderful in itself when you don't get much "Girl Time". We got there and the girls took off toward the blueberry field. Here is a cute shot:
Of course the girls decided once we started picking that we were going to have a contest between the mommies and the daughters on who could pick more blueberries. We each had our own bucket and they let Em be on my team. (The littlest one and apparently also the biggest eater!) I think those girls knew what they were doing when they assigned the teams cause this is what my bucket looked like when I handed it to Em to carry: Here is what it looked like when I turned back to add more: Hey Em, where did all of Sweetie's blueberries go? Funny huh?!! Em's mouth was stuffed full! Pretty cute! All in all, we had a great time!

No comments:

music