Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yeah, it has been a while. It is cold and flu season here in the Ohio Valley! Yuck! I am almost never sick and I just haven't been able to kick this cold. I had a cold, went to Detroit, MI for 6 days and thought I was on the end of it, came back and it started all over again after a few days home! The really fun part was loosing my voice - How do you yell for your kids to hurry up before school with no voice??!! I had to actually treck up and down the steps several times trying to hurry them up. Not fun. I personally like the yelling up the stairs route! Of course, we just got a letter from school this week warning us that both kids have been tardy three times and if it happens more, we will have to come in for a counseling session. Yea - fun!! Just what I always dreamed of! Getting in trouble at school as a parent!! I thought my school trouble days were over!! Well, these kids are going to be on time even if I have lost my voice and have to pick them up and carry them to the car! On to the good stuff!! We are all ready for Christmas Break (only now it is called "Winter Break" here) and for Christmas it's self too! I have all the gifts and cant wait to give them out. Keith will probably shop in the two hours before the stores close on Christmas Eve, as always. He is like my dad! I am too afraid to wait to buy presents, I am afraid they will sell out of the thing I want! Speaking of, I need to go wrap before the nosy kids find my stash!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you sweetie! Hi! Thanks for the update! Use lots of tape cause I know one of yur kids will unwrap and rewrap to see thos e prizes!!

music